Wednesday, April 20, 2011

award

I was tagged by the lovely, savvy, word-master-y queen of the humorous anecdote Angela over at Begging The Answer with the Versatile Blogger Award.





This award has strings attached. In addition to thanking my wonderful bestower, I must also share seven (who picks these numbers?) things about myself, pass this award to 15 bloggers who I think are deserving, and inform those bloggers of their winnings (my love and devotion).

SEVEN THINGS ABOUT ME:
  1. I'm allergic to fruit.
  2. On multiple occasions I have busted my nose on the narrow side of an open door.
  3. I own 140+ books written by Nora Roberts and I don't know if there's a medication for this compulsion.
  4. My first ever email address was ZeeTres@aol.com (I repeated the formula for my Twitter username, @sayschu).
  5. I want to shave my head but never will.
  6. I may be the only person who knows every word of the movie Brain Donors.
  7. I still think about writing a novel daily, but I never settle on a plot idea.


SHARE THE AWARD WITH 15 BLOGGERS:
I will gladly bestow this award on the bloggers in my blogroll over there in the margin, so I won't duplicate them below. I would however like to honor a few brilliant Tumblr people:
Shelby writes things with her hands, face
Danfrth is on Tumblr
jasonmustian
joseph_ocon

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment