Saturday, September 3, 2011

hard things

I get frustrated. I need more patience.

Mainly, I don't want to be yelled at. I don't want Fletcher to be unhappy with me or mean to me. Even though he doesn't know he's hurting me, even though I know he's just tired from missing his nap, I have limits before it just hurts too much.

The solution is to keep him well-rested and well-fed, but that's not always possible.

No matter what mood he's in or how thin my patience, I will keep my promise to always do what's best for him, even if it means handing him off to his father and feeling guilty for not being able to take it. I get it now, the hard things you have to do out of love. Hard for me. Hard for him. There will be many more. It is worth it.


putting on daddy's shoes


okay, I'm ready!


going swimming!


strings


look what I can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment