Thursday, August 11, 2011

11DPO deluded

August 11, 2011

So yeah, negative. But I'm not giving up. In fact, I see a second line if I look with my peripheral vision.



In related news, I'm pathetic.

Update: I got an expert second opinion. She began in the negative, then offered, "The longer I look at it, the more I think maybe there is a second line." Exactly. Maybe if I stare for ten whole minutes, I'll become pregnant.

Update 2: I thought to myself, "I'm not gonna give up," and now I can't get Rick Astley out of my head. What a morning.




Update 3: It's not even noon and I've typed so many symptoms into fertilityfriend.com that it exploded and the dust of my delusions is raining down upon the Internet. LOOK OUT, YOU MAY BE NEXT.

Update 4: Just when I'm losing hope, my iPod makes its first shuffle... to the first song I ever sang to my son. I don't know which way this sign is supposed to take me, but I feel a temporary sense of peace.


Update 5: It's after noon and I just took a trip to the bathroom solely to check for spotting and there was none and I can't stand myself anymore.

Update 6: Now it feels like there's a heating pad across my lower abdomen. I have no idea what this means.

Update 7: Damn it. I started thinking about baby names. This optimism is getting out of hand.

Update 8: One hour until I test again. Hooray for pee sticks!

No comments:

Post a Comment