Wednesday, June 9, 2010

17 days milk

Fletcher is starting to make a lot more noises. He's holding his head up more than ever. He's awake and antsy more than he used to be. And his cheeks are filling out...


Breast milk has taken over my life. I'm feeding the little man 12 hours out of the day, and spending the other 12 hours pumping with mediocre results.

The baptism is four days away and I'm indebted to all the folks who are taking the party work out of my hands. Thank God for family!

As of Monday's doctor appointment, Fletcher is a healthy little guy. He's now 8 pounds 13 ounces (average weight for his age), and 21 3/4 inches (80th percentile for his age). His next appointment isn't until he's 2 months old.

I've been letting stress get the better of me. What I should be doing is enjoying Fletcher as much as possible while I can and putting off all the things that need to be done and decisions that need to be made. I'm just not good at taking the it'll-all-work-out-in-the-end road, and I feel guilty when I'm not carrying my weight around the house.


an Andy-supervised nap

No comments:

Post a Comment