Wednesday, February 27, 2013

9w4d random updates

I added the typical pregnancy tickers to the blog.

I fell down the stairs this week, which if you remember my last pregnancy means I'm a little freaked out.

I still get super unbelievably nauseated, but I haven't thrown up in a couple weeks.

When I first got up this morning, I walked into several walls because someone is messing with my balance.

This is the tenth week, which means baby is finally looking less amphibious and more like a baby, with a head half the size of its body, bending limbs, and all the important organs. Baby is an inch big and weighs less than a penny.

Fletcher is taking a little too much liberty with his new toddler bed freedom, getting up mid-morning when Andy has only had a few hours of sleep. I'm not sure how we're going to adjust to this.

Fletcher had his first of two evaluations to determine if he has a speech problem worthy of therapy (or any other problems). The woman stayed for a good hour and a half and got treated to every aspect of Fletcher's personality, including a tantrum so epic that, well, it just figures. The good news is that everything about Fletcher, even his tantrum, was fine and healthy, and Andy and I got the stamp of approval for how we handled it (which is always nice to hear). He's a typical active almost-three-year-old boy who just doesn't see a need to use many words.

No comments:

Post a Comment