Thursday, December 3, 2009

14w 5d appetite

Hello, appetite! I have to stop myself from eating the entire pan of Rice Krispie Treats that I made... or the entire Family Size bag of Cheetos... I've gone through two tubs of French Onion Dip and two bags of Wavy Lays in a very short amount of time. Not the healthiest diet, eh? I think a trip to the grocery store is in order.

I'm crossing my fingers, but I think the full-on nausea is done, and in its place is a milder "woozy" feeling. I can handle that.

However, it feels like my head alone is swimming/floating in a pool, and this isn't good for my already-poor balance. My belly suddenly feels less like a part of my torso and more like an extension or appendage. My poor belly button is wondering how much more it's going to be stretched on the rack. Much more torture is in store for you, dear belly... 179 more days of growing Baby Schultz...

From "Milk" by Garbage.
I'm waiting
I'm waiting for you


No comments:

Post a Comment