Friday, October 30, 2009

9w 4d curses

I realized three things yesterday.

1) Junk food does not make upset stomachs any happier. In fact, eating potato chips, a Snickers bar, cheese curds, and mini cream puffs will only make me want to curse the gods. Bad, Lindsay, bad.

2) I have the best husband ever and you can't have him. Every day he asks me how I'm feeling, and when I tell him the truth (sick enough to curse the gods), he asks, "In the bad way? Nothing is wrong, right?" He loves us both. ♥

3) Soft-smelling Partylite candles solve a problem. Namely, when certain smells induce that lovely have-to-vomit feeling (such as the smell from frying those cheese curds... eau-de-frying-oil can stick in our house for up to 48 hours), light a few candles and the stomach settles back down. Much less cursing of the gods.

Four days to the next doctor appointment!

From "All I Wanted" by the completely awesome Paramore.
I could follow you to the beginning
Just to relive the start
And maybe then we'd remember to slow down
At all of our favorite parts.
All I wanted was you...


No comments:

Post a Comment