Saturday, January 23, 2010

21w 5d sharing

Lots of little movements are making life that much sweeter. Last night, during Conan's final Tonight Show, I placed Andy's hand on my belly and a minute or two later he felt a really good one-two punch; it's the first that Andy has shared. It was during Neil Young's "Long May You Run" performance.

The tiny one is tap dancing right now. I think it was napping until Andy finally got out of bed and decided to place his headphones on my abdomen and blast The Beatles. If our baby is anything like Andy, it may not have appreciated the wake up call. But it's play time now, and I can only be grateful.

We've been through some things together
With trunks of memories still to come
We found things to do in stormy weather
Long may you run.

No comments:

Post a Comment