Friday, September 18, 2009

4 weeks glory

It's CD28, and there's no period in sight. I'm being good and waiting until tomorrow morning to use another pee stick. This morning my BBT skyrocketed to a record 98.68. I grinned all through my shower.

My body won't let me forget for very long that it's harboring my little secret. Right now, it feels like fire has been set to my guts. A shockingly strong desire to eat coexists with feeling like I'm going to vomit. It makes no sense! My hips and thighs are achy and demanding to be stretched, and I've unbuttoned my favorite pair of loose jeans because I can't take the pressure.

Happy is a weak word. I am glorious.

From "New Heights" by A Fine Frenzy.
The calm of turbulent seas, fallen to sleep
And when the troubles arise, we hold on tight
How can a body contain something so great
My shell may suddenly burst
Out will come birds


No comments:

Post a Comment